- PhD degree in Condition Monitoring of Rotating Machines – Dynamics and Vibrations, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Shoubra, Benha University [June, 2017 to January, 2022]
- Master degree in Solid Mechanics – Dynamics and Vibrations, Faculty of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering, Cairo University [March, 2012 to July, 2015]
- Bachelor degree in Aeronautical and Mechanical Engineering, Excellent with Honour accumulative grade [September, 2005 To August, 2010]
Academic/Teaching Experience (Overall 8 years)
- Assistant Professor at Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Fayoum University
Responsibilities: Teaching Mechanical Engineering courses for undergraduate students [From December, 2017]
- Approved Maintenance Instructor (from Egyptian Civil Aviation Authority,
ECAA) at Egyptian Aviation Academy
Responsibilities: Teaching maintenance courses for undergraduate students, Engineers, and Technicians [From May, 2015]
- Approved Maintenance Instructor (from Egyptian Armed Forces) at Air Academy
Responsibilities: Teaching Aircraft systems operation for fighters and navigators students From December, 2018]
- Instructor at Institute of Aviation Engineering and Technology
Responsibilities: Teaching Mechanical Engineering courses for undergraduate students [From March, 2014 to December, 2017]
- Instructor at Sixth of October University
Responsibilities: Teaching Mechanical Engineering courses for undergraduate students [From March, 2015 to December, 2017]
Industry Experience (Overall 10 years)
- Service Consulting Manager at Advanced Consulting for Technologies Company [Senior Vibration Analyst (Cat III) – Mobius Institute]
- Provide technical support to the operation team during the entire lifecycle of the rotating equipment by conducting a thorough analysis of vibration readings and plots in order to guarantee reliable and safe operations.
- Design advanced vibration tests for rotating machines and structure system for complex analysis such as ODS, Cross phase, Bump test, and run up/ Coast down test
- Provide technical solutions whenever the machines experience failures by rectifying the root causes and applying the proactive maintenance such as shaft laser alignment and in-site machine balancing.
- Instructing vibration analysis training courses in accordance with ISO Categories, shaft laser alignment, and in-site rigid rotor balancing.
- Nasr Company for Intermediate Chemicals (Abu Rawash Plant) – Service Contract
- Suez Cement (Kattamea Plant – Heidelberg Group) – Service Contract
- Beni Suef Cement
- Tushka Project for pumps plants
- Elsewedy transformers
- Suez Power Plant
- Damietta Power Plant
- Air Liquide Egypt for Industrial Gas Production
- Lesaffre Egypt for baking Yeast Production
- Namaa for Feed Manufacturing
- Eshpetco – Egypt Oil & Gas
- Maintenance Planning Manager at Alexandria Airlines Company
Responsibilities: - Coordinate maintenance activities within to best monitor and control the fleet scheduled and unscheduled maintenance plus modification program.
- Provide Scheduled Maintenance tasks requirements such as supporting documents, material preloads, and tooling.
- Forecast maintenance requirements and call up for accomplishment in a timely and cost-effective manner within the allocated budget.
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, AME, at Egyptian Air Forces
Responsibilities: Overhaul Of C-130 Aircraft by maintaining and repairing damages in the structure such as cracks, non-typical repairs, corrosion, and dents
Industry Maintenance Achievements
- Certified Vibration Analyst – ISO Category III- Mobius Institute [January 6, 2021]
- Certified Vibration Analyst – ISO Category II- Mobius Institute [November 18, 2019]
- Three methods in Non Destructive Testing, NDT - level 2
- Liquid Penetrate Test, LPT
- Magnetic Particle Test , MPT
- Ultrasonic Test, UT
- Attendance certificate in Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP)
Aircraft Maintenance Achievements
- License Without Type Rating, LWTR (ICAO), large aircraft, Airframe & Powerplant, A&C - Issued on 5th December, 2013.
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling for Engineers [From 15th July,2018 to 19th July, 2018]
- Basic Course For Aeronautical Engineers, Airframe / Power plant [From 7th April, 2009 to 11th August, 2010]
- Human Factors in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering on 27th December, 2010.
- Egypt Air ,Training Division [From 2nd September, 2007 to 27th September, 2007]
- Petroleum Air Services [From 15th August, 2008 to 15th September, 2008]
- Elsamanty, M., W. S Salman, and A. A Ibrahim. "Rotary Machines Fault Diagnosis based on Principal Component Analysis." Engineering Research Journal 171 (2021): 138-150.
- Elsamanty, M., W. S Salman, and A. A Ibrahim. "Fault Diagnosis of Rotary Machines based on Vibration Signature and Machine Learning Algorithm." Engineering Research Journal 50 (2021): 41-47.
- W.S. Salman. "Numerical Detection of Structural Damage Using Natural Frequency Shifts."Proceedings of the 1st Aviation Engineering Innovations Conference (2015).
Contributions and Memberships
- A member in the Egyptian Engineers Syndicate
Engineering Courses Achievements
- Matlab Programming
- International Computer Driving License, ICDL from UNESCO