Certified Production & Inventory Management (CPIM)
Supply Chain - CPIM #27
CPIM course program:
The APICS Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) program is recognized worldwide as the standard in production and inventory control, a critical function within an organization for reducing costs and achieving a competitive edge. The CPIM designation is earned by successfully completing two exams demonstrating competency in production and inventory management.
CPIM course program objectives:
- Increase your functional knowledge of production and inventory management?
- Maximize ROI on the systems and technologies within your organization
- Master the tools you need to effectively improve internal operations?
- Increase customer satisfaction by delivering Lean/Just-in-Time product and services
- Gain knowledge to apply principles of ERP software to cover various critical functions within your organization?
Who Should Attend to CPIM course?
- Supply chain managers
- Materials manager
- Operations managers
- Supply chain analysts
CPIM program Certificate:
• Attendance Certificate is applicable to program attendees.
CPIM course program Prerequisites
• No Prerequisites