Companies always seek business development to find solutions to current business problems, or to exploit opportunities to ensure market competition. Also, emergency changes (such as the COVID19 pandemic) and technological development have obliged organizations to adopt the trends of digital transformations to keep pace with this rapid development. This shows the importance of the business analysis profession. To prove that you have the necessary skills for business analysis and development, you should obtain one of the globally recognized international credentials such as the (PMI-PBA) certificate, which is granted by the Project Management Institute (PMI). This course will provide you with adequate training to prepare to pass the international exam (PMI-PBA).
• Understand the knowledge, and experience to pass the PMI-PBA Exam.
• Apply the Business Analysis techniques into the real business environment.
• Find and fill the gap in your Business Analysis experience.
• Improve your performance in work environment.
• Develop your career path as a Business Analyst.
• Improve your organizational processes.
• Increase customer satisfaction.
• Learn how to do the right projects and do the projects right.
Module 1: BUSINESS ANALYSIS INTRODUCTION
Module 2: THE ENVIRONMENT IN WHICH BUSINESS ANALYSIS IS CONDUCTED
Module 3: THE ROLE OF THE BUSINESS ANALYST
Module 4: NEEDS ASSESSMENT
Module 5: STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT (Planning Domain)
Module 6: REQUIREMENTS ELICITATION
Module 7: REQUIREMENTS ANALYSIS
Module 8: TRACEABILITY AND MONITORING
Module 9: SOLUTION EVALUATION
Module 10: INTRODUCTION TO PROJECT MANAGEMENT
• Business Owners.
• Business Analysts.
• Business Developers.
• Product Owners.
• Project and Program Managers.
• Project Management Team.
• Software Developers.
• IT Specialists.
• Organizational Transformation Consultants.
• Planning Managers.
• Government and Public Sector.
• Finance / Insurance.
• Healthcare Providers.
• System Architects / Designers.
• The certification exam has 200 multiple-choice questions, and you have four hours to complete it.
• To maintain your PMI-PBA, you must earn 60 professional development units (PDUs) in business analysis topics every three years.
• The PMI-PBA Exam is Now Online.
• The PMI-PBA certification exam is administered in English only
|Professional Business Analysis Round#13||2023-01-04||Online|
|Professional Business Analysis (PBA) Round#15||Online|