Engineering Tracks Academy is registered with reference #4426 as an authorized education center from PMI.
Wherever you are in your career, the globally-recognized Project Management Professional (PMP) certification tells employers, peers, and the world you know what you’re doing in project management.
Even if “project manager” isn’t part of your title, the PMP applies to anyone who helps bring a project to completion. Just like a CPA validates expertise for accountants, the PMP recognizes your ability to manage projects—and the hard work you’ve done so far.
1. The PMP course aims to know how to manage projects in a systematic and professional manner according to the methodology of the Institute of Project Management Institute PMI
2. The engineer or apprentice shall know how to manage the project in terms of (Scope of work- time management- cost analysis- quality control- human resources- communication skills- risks procurement- planning)
3. learn the managerial skills of the professional project manager and
4. How to work in a team.
• Creating a High-Performing Team
• Starting the Project
• Doing the Work
• Keeping the Team on Track
• Keeping the Business in Mind
Whoever professionals interested in the following topics:
• Project Management
• Project Cost analysis
• Project Quality Management
• Resources Management
• Project Risk Management.
•PMP certificate of Achievement by PMI
• No Prerequisites