Occupational Health and Safety Officer Course
Accredited by the Technical and Vocational Training Corporation with the number 21729483
● Training the trainee on how to face work risks and implement security and safety programs.
● Training on personal safety tasks.
● Training on protection from electrical hazards and protection from falling.
● How to fight fire and how to work in closed spaces.
● Training in how to safely handle scaffolding and shutdown power supplies
● Training on work surfaces, belt & welding & cutting & crane safety
● Training in lifting methods & hand tools & drilling & shutdown energy sources
And other topics related to the means of security and safety according to the instructions of the American organization OSHA
Certificate: The trainee gets certified certificates
|OSHA 30 Round #197||2023-10-16||Online|