Databases & SQL
The Structured Query Language, or SQL, is a language that communicates with databases, where all data is stored and can be accessed easily. By Joining Engineering Tracks' "Databases & SQL Professional Training," you will gain the most in-demand skills that will improve your data analysis capabilities for better Decision-Making, Problem Solving, and Data Cleansing.
Along with 24 Hours of Professional Interactive Online Classes and Hands-on Training, participants will be introduced to:-
- What is RDBMS.
- Tables, Columns and Data types
- How to design a database.
- One-To-Many & Many-To-Many Relationships.
- Activity: FB, YouTube, Talabat
- Selecting data
- Filtering data
- Ordering data
- Limiting data
- Aggregate Functions
- Grouping data
- Date time Operations
- Joining tables
- Window Functions
- Inserting new data
- Updating data
- Deleting data
- Python & MySQL
- MySQL Workbench
- Teaching you everything you need to know in terms of databases and creating SQL queries.
- Turn raw data into actionable insights
- know how to wrangle and extract data from these databases using SQL
- This course teaches syntax in SQL shared by many types of databases, such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, and Oracle.
- Understand relational database management systems.
- Study the components of SQL.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data from relational databases.
- Know how to set up a connection between Workbench and the server.
- Work with Database.
- Apply the best SQL practices.
24 Hours of Interactive Training