The Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP) program is the leading credential for validating the knowledge, skills, and abilities of maintenance, reliability, and physical asset management professionals.
It is the only accredited certification following the ISO standards for individuals in maintenance, reliability, and physical asset management. The exam tests real-world knowledge, including work management and leadership skills, to give individuals the tools to take the next step in their careers.
• Many employers use CMRP certification as a prerequisite for hiring employees.
• Four out of five CMRP-certified individuals recommends the CMRP as a means to advance an individual’s career.
• The CMRP certification complies with ISO 17024, which is accredited by American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
• Becoming certified includes SMRP membership and access to continuing education opportunities, metrics and best practices.
• Engineers and technicians looking to develop their expertise in maintenance and reliability.
1- After Enrolling in the course all lectures and materials will be sent immediately.
2- Lectures are available on your account to watch anytime.
3- You will be able to contact the lecturer for any inquiries.
4- Technical support over the whole day.