Contact us: 00966566377994
The Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP) program is the leading credential for validating the knowledge, skills, and abilities of maintenance, reliability, and physical asset management professionals.
It is the only accredited certification following the ISO standards for individuals in maintenance, reliability, and physical asset management. The exam tests real-world knowledge, including work management and leadership skills, to give individuals the tools to take the next step in their careers.
Why certify with CMRP ?
• Many employers use CMRP certification as a prerequisite for hiring employees.
• Four out of five CMRP-certified individuals recommend the CMRP as a means to advance an individual’s career.
• The CMRP certification complies with ISO 17024, which is accredited by American National Standards Institute (ANSI).
• Becoming certified includes SMRP membership and access to continuing education opportunities, metrics, and best practices.
Learning Outcomes :
Over 30 lectures and 30 hours of content!
LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
Information-packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
Practical assignments at the end of every session.
The practical learning experience with live project work and examples
Who should attend the CMRP program :
• Engineers and technicians looking to develop their expertise in maintenance and reliability.
CMRP certificate :
• This course qualifies candidates to pass the CMRP exam provided by SMRP certificate.
Prerequisites for CMRP :
CMRP course language :
|CMRP Round #42||2023-06-13||Online|